Registration for the 2018 Summer Reading Program begins Friday, June 1. Reporting begins Monday, June 25. The last day to report is Saturday, August 11.
- 12 and under, click here to register: Kids Summer Reading Program
- 12 and up, click here to register: Teen Summer Reading Program
(12 year olds get to choose!)
Registration for summer activities begins Friday, June 1 at 6 am. Click here to see more about our summer activities.
Free and open to children aged 0 to 12.
1. Register beginning June 1 at the Children’s Desk or online at www.manliuslibrary.org.
2. Report your progress once per week from June 25 to August 11. (Miss a week? Catch up August 12 – 18). Bring your reading record to the library OR log your progress online . Go to Youth > Summer Reading > Children’s Program and sign up or log in with your user name and password. Add & view your reading log and click Save.
3. Collect your prizes at the Children’s
When you complete 6 weeks, up to $10 of
* Weekly sponsored prizes must be collected in order. Track your progress online to maximize prizes
|Free and open to teens aged 12 to 19.
Register beginning June 1 & report your progress at the Children’s Desk or online. Report whenever you want from June 25 through August 11. Bring your
reading record to the Children’s Desk OR log your progress online.
Go to Youth > Summer Reading > Teen Program and sign up or log in with your user name and password. Add & view your reading log and click Save.Tickets are used towards end of summer prize drawings.
Earn a ticket by:
Prizes (one of each per person):
The VERY LAST day to collect tickets and enter drawings is Wednesday, August 15.
End of summer prize drawings will be held at the Teens: Escape the