How many words does your baby hear every day? Research shows that the more words spoken to a child between birth and 4 years, the more likely they are to reach their potential. The Starling counts your words (without recording) so you always know you’re saying enough.
- Help your baby to say their first words faster
- Create a deeper bond with your baby
- Achieve a lifetime of educational advantages
1. Use the silicone clip to attach the Starling to your child’s shirt, jacket or pants.
2. Simply talk to your baby. Without recording, the Starling counts your words and filters out background noise including radio and TV.
3. Starling gives you your word count, along with tips and activities to keep you talking.
Stop by the children’s desk to check out one of these devices and track your child’s verbal exposure for a few weeks. Are you on track? Could you use a reminder to chat with your little one more often? Try it out!