Registration for the 2017 Summer Reading Program begins Wednesday, June 1. Reporting begins Monday, June 26. The last day to report is Saturday, August 12.
- 12 and under, click here to register: Kids Summer Reading Program
- 12 and up, click here to register: Teen Summer Reading Program
(12 year olds get to choose!)
Registration for summer activities begins Monday, June 1 at 6 am. Click here to see more about our summer activities.
The Summer Reading Program has changed for 2017 and we now have a teen program!
1. Register beginning June 1 at the Children’s Desk or online here.
2. Report your progress once per week from June 26 to August 12.
3. Collect your prizes at the Children’s Circulation Desk. Each week you report you will receive:
When you complete 6 weeks, up to $10 of your Manlius Library overdue fines will be waived.
* Weekly sponsored prizes must be collected in order.
Track your progress online to maximize prizes, especially if you’re going out of town.
|Free and open to teens aged 12 to 19.
Register beginning June 1 & report your progress at the Children’s Desk or online here. Sign up or log in with your user name and password. Add & view your reading log and click Save.
Collect your tickets and prizes at the Children’s Desk. Tickets are used towards end of summer prize drawings.
Earn a ticket by:
Prizes (one of each per person):
The VERY LAST day to collect tickets and enter drawings is Saturday, August 12.
End of summer prize drawings will be held at the Teens: Escape the Room event on August 16. You do not need to be present to win.